- BDS, MSc
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Career
- Dr. D. Y. Patil University Mumbai, India - Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree, BDS (2008).
- Marquette University School of Dentistry Wisconsin USA - Masters of Science degree with a certificate in Prosthodontics (2016) (Specialist in replacing missing teeth and supporting structures).
- Buffalo University USA - Certificate in Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Member of American Board of Prosthodontics.
Clinical Activities and Specialties
Dr. Agrawal is a highly skilled dentist and is motivated to provide the best possible care to her patients. She has clinical experience of more than 10 years, She enjoys implant and esthetic dentistry with special skills in redesigning her patient’s smiles. Her goal is to transform her patient’s life by making them smile with confidence again.
Won the Tylman award for her research project - Evaluation of digital die trim morphology using CAD/CAM technology -The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry.