- Patrick D.
- DMD, MPH
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Community Health & OutreachPreventionPublic Health
Housed in the Division of Public Health Sciences, my role is to support the public health dentistry curriculum through a number of academic activities such as lecturing, research, mentorship, and community engagement. He also helps to facilitate student learning through extramural clinical experiences with an emphasis on access to care and the social determinants of health.
Education & Career
- University of Illinois at Chicago, MPH (Health Policy and Administration)
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine, DMD
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medicine Center, GPR Certificate
- Morehouse College, B.S. Biology
- Oral health workforce and infrastructure building
- Oral health literacy
- Community engagement