- DDS, MS, MPH, FAAPD
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Education & Career
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Diplomate and Fellow
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Examination Committee Member
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, MS
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, School of Public Health, MPH Epidemiology
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, General Practice Residency (GPR)
- Argentine Dental Association, General Practice Residency (GPR)
- DDS - Doctor in Dental Surgery, University of Cordoba, Argentina
Specific areas of research interests include preventive dentistry, public health, medically compromised children, behavior management, leadership, advocacy and practice management.
Lamberghini, F., Kaste, L.M., Fadavi, S., Koerber, A., Punwani, I.C., Smith, B.E., An Association of Premature Loss of Primary Maxillary Incisors with Speech Production of Bilingual Children. Pediatric Dentistry 2012, 34(4): 307-311
Popejoy, A., Fadavi, S., Lamberghini, F., Peters, K., Kaste, L. A comparison of rural and urban school-based sealant programs in Illinois. Master Thesis for Master of Science, 5/13/2014.
McMahon, A., Lamberghini, F., Vergotine, R., Case Report of a Child with Bardet-Biedl Syndrome. (UIC College of Dentistry, Dept. of Pediatrics, Chicago, IL, 3/01/2012.
Lamberghini, F., Podlasek, L., Burgess, M.P., Koerber, A., Punwani, I.C., Prevalence of Sealants in Chicago Schoolchildren, APHA Abstract 42327, 2002.
Lamberghini, F., Burgess, M.P., Koerber, A., Puwani, I.C., The Effects of Sealants in Dental Caries. J. Dental Research 81 (Spec Iss A) 2002; 32.
Lamberghini, F. Measures of Cancer Mortality in Argentina, 1991-96, MPH Thesis Defense, 2002.
Zmener, O., Spilberg, C., Lamberghini, F., Rucci, M. Sealing properties of a new epoxy resin-based root-canal sealer. International Endodontic Journal 1997;30 (5). 332-42
Rada, R., Lamberghini, F. Treatment of the patient receiving Coumadin antiocoagulant therapy. Chicago Dental Society Review, 1997; 90(6) 34-8.
Lamberghini, F., Rucci, M. The use of the pacifier in Argentienean children. Journal Argentine Association of Pediatric Dentistry. June 1996: 12-15.
Azcurra, A., Battellino, L., Calamari, S., Cattoni, S., Kremer, M., Lamberghini, F., Dental health status of students living in places supplied with drinking water of very high and very low levels of fluorides. Revista Sauda Publica, Brazil 1995; 29 (5); 364-375.
Lamberghini, F., Silver Diamine Fluoride in Caries Management, CDA, http://oasisdiscussions.ca/2017/02/27/adf/
Lamberghini, F., Treating Syrian Rufugee Children, CDA, http://oasisdiscussions.ca/2017/11/16/tsrc/