- DDS, DDS,MSc ImpDent, MBA
- Adjunct Faculty
Dr. Diyari Abdah is a cosmetic and Implant expert in Private practice in Cambridge – UK. He is passionate about research and innovations, especially in the fields of Implantology and 3D imaging. He deals with all aspects of Implantology and grafting techniques, and has been actively promoting and teaching Implantology to GDPs worldwide for over 20 years through lecturing, workshops, articles and mentoring programs. He is a visiting academic at the University of Warwick Medical School (UK) and runs a successful mentoring programon avoiding and solving problems in Implantology. He is also the course director on the Dental CBCT Training.com. Currently on the editorial board of several dental publications. He is a two times Best Selling Author and an Emmy Award nominee for his humanitarian documentary Armonia.
Education & Career
- Faculty of Stomatology University of Bucharest Romania, DDS September 1987
- Faculty of Dentistry University of Gothenburg Sweden, DDS September 1994
- Swedish National Board Exam, Board Certificate 1995
- Faculty of Medicine University of Warwick United kingdom, Certificate in Augmentation & Grafting March 2004
- Faculty of Medicine University of Warwick United kingdom, Diploma (Implant dent) October 2005
- Faculty of Medicine University of Warwick United kingdom, MSc ImpDent January 2007
- Faculty of Law University of Cardiff United Kingdom, Certificate in Expert Witness Law
- Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge – United Kingdom, MBA
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Associations and Society Memberships
- British Dental Association
- Pankey Institute Alumni Association
- The Association of Dental Implantology UK
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Osteology Foundation
- International Team for Implantology ITI
- American Academy of Anti aging Medicine
Clinical Activities and Specialties
- Private clinic in Cambridge UK dedicated to Implant and bone regeneration
- Lecturing extensively on atraumatic extractions for immediate implant placements by means of piezosurgey
- Lecturing an running courses for the use of CBCT in dentistry
Bone preservation through atraumatic extraction using piezosurgey techniques
2005 – Present Over 20 articles on Implant Dentistry and CBCT in various dental publications
2013 Book chapter - Dental Implant Complications (Mind The Gap) – Book title: The New Dentist Survival Manual”. Published in Canada and distributed to various Dental Schools in Canada and The US.
2013 – 2014 A regular article series published in
Implant Dentistry Today UK publication titled:
“ Dental Implant Complications” How to Diagnose, Treat and Avoid Complications”. Emphasizing the importance of a solid education in treating patients with implants.
2015 – Present A series of articles on the use and importance of utlizing 3D CBCT imaging in Implantology to aid best practice – Published in various UK & European dental publications.
2004 Mind The Gap. Avoiding pitfalls in Dental Implants. Al-Waseet publication. Syria. Middle East Edition.