- DDS, MS, MPH
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Dr. Hill is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She entered full-time academia immediately after completing her pediatric dentistry residency program here at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry. Dr. Hill’s responsibilities include providing clinical and didactic instruction to pre-doctoral students and residents.
Education & Career
- Xavier University of Louisiana, BS
- Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry, DDS
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, MS
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Public Health, MPH
Dr. Hill’s scholarly interests include oral health disparities, advocacy, pre-doctoral education, and behavior management.